Friday, January 8, 2010

Jerusalem!!!

Well hello my dear and faithful readers...I have found myself in the Holy Land....and all that i can say is WOW!!! It is amazing already...as i have witnessed the Muslim call to Prayer and the Christian worship at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and also watched the Orthodox Jews praying i have felt the spirit so strongly....The people are so devout!!! I walked throught he streets of the old city yesterday and i was in shock as i winded in and out of allyways and small streets with shops on every side...It was as if i went back in time to the time of Christ!!! I love this place and i promise to post pics and to keep you updated with more stories when i have more to say....

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your loving it :) Can't wait to hear more! We still miss you here though :( Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jordan,

    I am delighted with your positive experiences! Please post pictures!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Followers