Thursday, June 11, 2009

the apple of my eye!

So there is this girl (giggle giggle)...haha. She is an amazing person she really is! I have known her now for over a year and man we have had some great times! She is easily my best bud and we even dated for a bit. haha she is great! So I am going to now share ten Great moments since i have known her.
10-One time we went to state basketball together and watched my old school in action! On the way home i had her laughing so hard! it was great just laughing together.....and so on and so forth!
9-We went on a fancy date to Tepinyakis dressed in our nicest attire...it was fun we ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and pretended to be really rich although we definitely are not!
8-when she went to Ukraine for 5 months she and i emailed each other for the whole time and it was so fun to read up on each other! In fact i read them again just today and i realize how great and patient she has been with me!
7-haha we dressed as babies and went to a ward bowling party! we had bought footy pajamas!
6-WE used to work out together and one day while jogging we ran into a huge hail storm we were soaked!
5-On many occasions i have listened to her tell stories...i just like listening to her especially when she is really passionate about the story! talking to her was the best! i used to take her to class like all the time and we would just chat and that was super fun!
4-Haha coming in at number4 is obviously the time she cried because of me and i drove down to rain tree at 2 am and just heard her out and we talked!
3-Doing service together was always fun! we made valentimes for each other and went to the food bank together! I love when she is passionate about the Gospel and really important things. she has helped me be a better person for sure!
2-I sang "out of my league" and so on and so forth.
1-I took her on a date and tipped her over in the lake...we were tredding water for over an hour and I ruined her camera and lost her phone and we looked like two drowned rats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers