Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ahh this is the college life!!!


I just thought i would tune into the old blog for a quick update...today has been one of those wonderful college days that is going to be the first of many in a row...I awoke around 9 am and started doing homework (the best part of waking up). For the next 4 hours i studied chemistry getting prepared for yet another midterm....I actually reread all the material we had gone over this section because heaven knows i didn't read during the semester (I know i am an idiot). At 1 pm i went to Chemistry class and reviewed for the midterm on campus...this was followed by 3 more hours of last second cramming! By this time my mind was mush (and by that i mean ready to take a test) so i decided to go take a 3 hour chemistry test...ahh just got home and looked at my study guide...woops, turns out I missed a few questions on the exam. Oh well no time to think about it...got a creativity final project i better start cause it is due tomorrow morning and i have another midterm to take tomorrow and another to take on Friday!!! In the immortal words of Hot Rod Hundley (former Jazz announcer), "You got to love it baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers