Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tales from the Crypt




My dear friends i do not entitle this blog "tales of the crypt" because i or you are dead....no no no i am actually in good health....Great health. I entitled this blog in this manner because it is about my adventures in the land known as EGYPT!!! yes yes i know what you are thinking (intro Indiana Jones theme song)...you are thinking how did i ever survive in such a place! Answer: my amazingly amazing adventure skills. In all seriousness it was such a blast!! I rode Camels, i rode a sail boat up the Nile river, I stood inside the Great Pyramids, I walked the walkways of the Karnak and Luxor temples, and i even kissed the sphinx! Ha ha ha no i really did! I witnessed the marvels built by Rameses II and Tutmose III...It was amazing! I was awed by the golden mask of King Tut...and i hiked to the tippy top of Mount Sinai!!! I had so much fun with my friends as we saw sites all week from the scriptures and from Egyptian history. What a blast check out the pics....

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you are having a blast! I've always wanted to go to Egypt, and it sounds even cooler than I imagined. I like the Sphinx pic, very well done, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Followers